We hope you choose Eagle Rock or Hensyn Village as your next home! We are located in beautiful Budd Lake in Morris County, surrounded by lush hillsides, wildlife, and beautiful sunsets. We are within the Mount Olive school system and are conveniently located near schools, shopping, the lake and many other attractions.
To Apply for an Apartment
Please bring the completed application with you along with the following:
- 2 most recent paystubs and/or notarized promise of employment for EACH applicant
- Previous year’s tax return (or W-2) for EACH applicant
- ID – Original driver’s license, passport, or green card
- Social Security card(s)
- $40 – application fee for EACH applicant (money order or cashier’s check ONLY)
- $375 deposit to hold the apartment (money order or cashier’s check ONLY). If you are denied, this will be refunded to you. If you are approved it is applied to the security deposit.
Once your application is accepted, the following is due 15 days before your move-in date and payable by money order or certified bank checks only. Your $375 deposit is deducted from this total.
- $50 Board of Health inspection fee (every apartment is inspected by the Board of Health before you move in).
- 1½ months’ security deposit
- First month’s rent
- Key deposit
- Mailbox deposit
At this time, you must also provide proof of
- an account with JCP&L Electric (to begin on move-in day)
- a renter’s insurance policy
You will sign your lease at this time and set up a date to walk through the apartment and complete a Move-in/Move-out Inspection Sheet for your records and ours.